Friday Survival Tips
Before the Rapture, we are going to see many national calamities Matt 24:1-8 – Earthquakes, Pestilence, Wars, Famines etc. We believe that God’s judgment is coming and we advise that Saints make some provision for the event.
Source: Fox News - by Maxim Lott
A New Jersey family court judge’s decision not to grant a restraining order to a woman who was sexually abused by her Moroccan husband and forced repeatedly to have sex with him is sounding the alarm for advocates of laws designed to ban Shariah in America.
Judge Joseph Charles, in denying the restraining order to the woman after her divorce, ruled that her ex-husband felt he had behaved according to his Muslim beliefs — and that he did not have “criminal desire to or intent to sexually assault” his wife.
Shariah is already being practiced in the US within Islamic Centers and Mosque today. Just like is was in the UK before they made Sharia part of the British Legal Code. The difference in the UK today is that the judgments of the Imams in the UK today are now binding and enforced by the British government.
Christians are to settle their disputes out of court
Ac 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
1Pe 2:13 ¶ Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
FRIDAY’S SURVIVAL TIPS.
We believe that the Bible teaches us that the rapture is going to be before the Tribulation period. However, Matt 24:5-8 shows us that the signs of this event will be wars, famines, earthquakes.
Therefore… I believe it is wise to make ready for those events and learn some survival skills.
This week – Making Candles from Animal Fat.
Candles — source of light and heat. Most candles made from parafin or bees wax.Animal Fat candles are common called ” Tallow Candles.”
One Steer = 100 pounds of fat.STEPS:
1. Melt the fat by cooking it.2. Strain it in Cheese Cloth to remove impurities. Note: Work to eliminate as much foreign elements. The more you strain it the less Smoke and less Smell you will get when you burn the candle.
3. Melt it again in boiling water — A double boiler method which keeps the temperature from raising above 212 degrees F.. This prevents the fat from getting too hot and catching on fire.
4. Cut cotton strips or string. Dip them into the tallow (fat) and hang them to dry over a frame. This is the wick for the candle.
5. Hang the wicks from a frame and dip them into the melted tallow just enough to coat the wicks with a new coat of tallow but not enough to melt the tallow already in the wicks.
6. Once that coat was dry the process would be repeated again and again to build up the candles to the required size. This process took much more time but produced much more uniform candles.
If America wants to see their future…. look to Europe. They are soon to see bankruptsy and economic ruin. Energy shortages and Islam to take them over.
Europe turned their back on God and the LORD is rewarding them the fruit of their labor.
As goes England….so goes America.
Here is a great to way to build a fire in the wilderness. Fire is essential to survival for cooking and warmth. Sometimes you need to conceal your location. Here is how to build the Dakota Fire Hole.
Copied from http://www.survivaltopics.com/survival/the-dakota-fire-hole
The main advantages of using a Dakota Fire Hole include:
- burns hotter
- with less fuel
- producing less smoke
- less light visible to those you do not want to find you
- providing a stable cooking surface
- easy extinguishing of the fire
- and removal of evidence you have been there when you are preparing to leave.
Dakota Fire Pit Diagram
This is how a Dakota Fire Hole works.As hot air from the fire exits through the top of the fire pit, a suction is created that draws fresh air down through the tunnel and into the base of the fire. This brings in plenty of fresh oxygen for combustion.
A cycle develops: The hotter the fire gets, the more air is drawn down into the fire pit – making the fire hotter.
Islam is a Patient enemy. It will work slowly, systemically to erode away our culture and resolve and they know that if they are persistent and patient they will one day over take us. (It was Persistence that got the snail to the Ark.)
Slowly our country will become more and more Islamic. More restaurants will serve Halal meat and we will give it no notice. Just like it is happening already in Europe.
I did not have the time to give my comments about the news of the persecution our Christian brothers are suffering at the hands of Muslims so today I revisit the issue.
You may want to read the report given in the British Telegraph about the death of these Christians at the hands of the Egyptian Military. Read Here
Too often, we Christians do nothing about the suffering of our brothers in other lands. Perhaps, God will return on us our own heads the same suffering for our lack of care.
Source: US Government Site of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Although terrorists use a variety of methods to inflict harm and create fear, bombs are used most frequently. According to the U. S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, bombings accounted for nearly 70 percent of all terrorist attacks in the U.S. and its territories.
CDC and the American Red Cross encourage every organization, family and individual to take time to prepare for an emergency or disaster. These steps can help you get started:
- Know your work, school and community disaster plans. If you are not familiar with the plans, contact your supervisor, school administrators, or your local fire department for information.
- Identify an alternative hospital. Hospitals closest to the event are always the busiest.
What should I do during a terrorist bombing?
If you are in a bombing event:
- Leave the area immediately.
- Avoid crowds. Crowds of people may be targeted for a second attack.
- Avoid unattended cars and trucks. Unattended cars and trucks may contain explosives.
- Stay away from damaged buildings to avoid falling glass and bricks. Move at least 10 blocks or 200 yards away from damaged buildings.
- Follow directions from people in authority (police, fire, EMS, or military personnel, or from school or workplace supervisors).
- Call 9-1-1 once you are in a safe area, but only if police, fire, or EMS has not arrived.
Help others who are hurt or need assistance to leave the area if you are able. If you see someone who is seriously injured, seek help. Do not try to manage the situation alone.
- Listen to your radio or television for news and instructions.
When should I go to the hospital or clinic?
Seek medical attention if you have any of the following problems:
- Excessive bleeding
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent cough
- Trouble walking or using an arm or leg
- Stomach, back or chest pains
- Blurred vision or burning eyes
- Dry mouth
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Rash or burning skin
- Hearing problems
- Injuries that increase in pain, redness or swelling
- Injuries that do not improve after 24 to 48 hours
What can I expect at the hospital?
- Long waits. To avoid long waits, choose a hospital farther away from the event. While this might increase your travel time, you might receive care sooner.
- Triage. Following a terrorist attack or other disasters, injuries are generally treated on a “worst first” basis, called “triage.” Triage is not “first come, first served”. If your injuries are not immediately life threatening, others might be treated before you. The goal of triage is to save as many lives as possible.
- Limited information. In a large-scale emergency such as a terrorist attack, police, fire, EMS, and even hospitals and clinics cannot track every individual by name. Keep in mind that it may be difficult for hospitals to provide information about loved ones following a terrorist attack. Be patient as you seek information.
I continue to deal with Shariah today. In order to oppose Shariah we need to understand what is in it. To best do it, I recommend Bill Warren’s book — Shariah for the Non-Muslim. This 43 page book gives the westerner a commanding knowledge of Shariah. Where it comes from, what’s in it and what is wrong with it.
I read a short passage out of Chapter three on what Sharia prescribes for rebellious wives. It will shock you.
You can get a copy of this book for a $12 donation.
You can order this book today by using the Donate Button on the Top Left.
I assure you that you will be glad to have this book.
I believe the Bible teaches us that the Saints will be raptured before the 7 year Tribulation period.
However, in Matt 24:6-8 we are taught that the season before the judgment will be marked with famine, pestilence and wars. We are experiencing an increase in national calamities this year, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes etc.
Today I share the Friday Survival Tips that I missed on last Friday’s broadcast.
The Friday Survival Tips
In a Disaster, be prepared for Electricity to be out for at least 72 hours. It usually takes that long to get the lines repaired and it make take up to 3 days for rescue crews to reach you.
So how do you keep the food in your Fridge/Freezer from spoiling. Can you imagine the cost if you lost all your food in the Fridge and Freezer…. This could cost you hundreds of dollars and food might be scarce in the stores for many more weeks.
Things you should know:
- The Average Fridge runs 500 – 1,000 Watts. Check now what yours needs to run.
- Keeping food bellow 40 degrees in the Freezer and 0 degrees in the freezer.
- Once food thaws… you cannot re-freeze it the second time. However, if raw meat thaws, it can be cooked and the frozen.
How to run your Fridge when the Electricity is out.
$200 – $300 Option – A 4 stroke Gas Generator. up to 2,000 watts
- Lowes – Home Depot – Sears – Costco etc.
Under $100 Option - Car Invertor and run it from your car.
- 12 Volt DC to 110 AC Invertors —- for 1,000 Watt around $90 – $100.
- Walmart – Kmart – Car Parts Stores etc…..
Watt Guide >
- 1,000 watts TV, lights, electric fans, small electric power tools, computers, laptops, etc.
- 2,000 watts TV, DVD players, satellite dishes, refrigerators, coffee-makers, etc.
- 3,000 watts refrigerators, furnaces, microwave ovens, mobile home aircon, etc.
- 6,500 watts home backup power, outdoor events, RVs, construction job sites, concerts, etc.
One Day you may thank me!
This Story comes from the the Toronto Sun – Aug 3 by David Menzies, a Freelance writer.
Here are the guts of the Story:
- He is with his 9 yr. son taking pictures with a new Canon SLR
- In public place – Public Shopping Square
- Group of Muslims – Adorned in their Burquas.
- One exclaimed “We are Muslim! You do not take pictures of us.”
- David informed her of his rights
- She then strikes him in the face.
- The scuffle brings in about 20 other Muslims demanding that he relinquishes his camera.
- He struggles to get away and finds policemen
- He relays the event and wants to press charges for assault.
- An elderly couple witnesses the event and corroborates his story with the police
- The police interview the lady who is still hysterical.
- The police do not take action and say it was not assault as she did not hit him with a closed hand.
- She was only trying to knock the camera away.
- Now it is attempted destruction of private property.
- He insist that the police perform their duty and arrest the lady.
- They don’t….. Why not? Because of fear of reprisals from the Muslim Community.
- What did Muslims learn that day in Toronto???
- Muslims and can behave badly, harass and assault Non-Muslims and the Authorities are powerless and fearful to do anything.