1. IT’S FREE
2. You don’t have to ‘tune in’ at a specific time to catch your favorite program.
3. It ‘streams’ or ‘downloads’ onto your Smart Phone or Ipod or MP3 player and you can take it with you.
4. You can listen to your favorite program when you are ready.
For Android Phone:
1. At the Market Place (The place you download to your phone Apps) in the search box type “BeyondPod”
2. Download and Run BeyondPod podcast. You will notice that it has a number of Rss podcast feeds installed.
3. Click on the Settings button on your phone and then select ‘Add Feed’.
4. Type in “http://fortressoffaith.sermon.tv/rss” and then select the category.
5. When we upload a new broadcast, it will show up on your Podcast Feed and you can listen to it whenever you like.
I need someone who uses Ipod or I phones to help me give instructions here. (I am an Android user)
For MP3 Players
1. Download a Podcasting service. I use Juice. Click here http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/#download
2. Run and Instal the program. It will just take a couple of minutes and it is FREE!!!
3. On the Subscription Tab —– click the Green Circle that has a + sign in it.
4. Copy this into the URL space http://fortressoffaith.sermon.tv/rss and then save it.
5. List of my audios and PDF notes will show up. Select the ones you want to download onto your computer and then click on the Green Square button that has two circling arrows. It should start downloading