Listen to today’s broadcast
Today I want to discuss three arguments which show that Sharia Law is incompatible with American laws and with our Constitution. We need to be able to dispute those who want Sharia law in our nations. These three arguments are based upon the U.S. Constitution and, therefore, will not be the same in Canada. However, the principles are the same. I am not familiar with Canadian law but I will try to find someone who is and get them on the show.
I. Article 6 in the Constitution.
Article 6 – Debts, Supremacy, Oaths
All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
The Quran asserts the supremacy of Allah’s laws over secular laws.
“Is it pagan laws that they wish to be judged by? Who is a better judge than Allah for men whose faith is firm?” (Surah 5:50)
Note: The Bible says:
- Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God:
- 1 Peter 2:13-14Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
- We are to obey God but submit to, or be subject to, the laws of man
- Peter and John (Acts 4) Hearken unto man or God?
- Acts 5:19 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
A good example of this principle is Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in Daniel Chapter 3. They obeyed God in not bowing to the idol, but they submitted to the government by submitting to the resulting punishment.
The CAIR document 38-page legislative lobbying kit to help Muslims lobby against “American Laws for American Courts” Entitled –“Securing Religious Liberty, states on page 19, “Sharia is compliant and consistent with the U.S. Constitution. Sharia mandates that Muslims respect the law of the land in which they live.”
This statement is a falsehood confirmed by Reliance of the Traveler, Section w43.5: “Because areas where Muslims reside and there is a remnant of Islam’s rules …. there is virtually no country on the face of the earth where a Muslim has an excuse to behave differently than he would in an Islamic country, whether in his commercial or other dealings.”
Remember the Reliance of the Traveller????
A Fatwah was distributed in 2008 by the Assembly of Muslim Jurists of America.Its purpose was to destroy American Law. The Fatwah declared…..
- Authority to legislate rests with Allah alone;
- A Muslim judge must do everything in his power to enact laws that allow the Muslims to practice their Sharia;
- Muslim judges are not permitted to take this job except to serve Islam and Muslims;
- Muslims must judge by the rulings of Sharia as much as possible even if by ruse; (An action intended to deceive someone; a trick)
- A Muslim on a jury could be successful in co-opting some of the other jury members to agree with him on the ruling, whereby the Islamic ruling gains a majority of the votes;
- It is required for a Muslim to be hostile to courts which rule by man-made law and to dislike them;
- If you are wronged and demand your rights guaranteed by Sharia, you have no recourse but to go to man-made courts as long as you have hatred in your heart for the courts.
Article 6 of the Constitution of the United Sates of America says that it, the Constitution, is the supreme law of the land — Islam says, Man’s laws are inferior and Allah’s laws are Supreme!!!
II. The 14th Amendment gives EQUAL rights and protections.
The Fourteenth Amendment to the constitution guarantees all citizens equal protection under the law. Unfortunately, hundreds of court decisions based on Sharia Law have already meted out unequal justice in the United States.
Sharia Law dispenses justice unequally based on:
- race (Sections m4.2(1), o25.3(e)),
- gender (Sections o4.9, L6.7, o24.7(2)),
- religion (Sections m6.7, o4.9),
- economic status (Sections m4.2(3), o24.3(3)),
- and even chastity (Section m3.13(1).
Furthermore, Sharia Law sanctions:
- marital rape (Section m5.1),
- polygamy for men but not women (Section m6.10),
- taleq divorce (by saying “I divorce you” three times) for men but not for women (Section n2.1),
- male custody of children regardless of his economic or moral qualifications (Section m13.4),
- honor killing of children and grandchildren (Section o1.2(4))
The selective use of foreign laws, in contradiction with U.S. Law, does not ensure the equal protection guaranteed by the Fourteenth Amendment.
In the numerous Sharia court cases in the U.S., which were overturned on appeal, the appellate judges ruled that the foreign Sharia laws were in conflict with state laws or that they denied the appellant due process of law.
III. The First Amendment. The Bill of Rights.
The First Amendment states that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”
This does not mean that the U.S. government cannot take an interest in aspects of a religion that break state and federal laws. A religion cannot practice hideous acts against our laws.
- A Satanist cannot practice human sacrifices.
- A Mormon cannot practice slavery or polygamy
- A Muslims cannot practice pedophilia on a young child.
The Supreme Court ruled in 1990 that the Gov. can prosecute those who use illegal drugs as part of their religious rituals. It said such prosecutions were not a violation of the constitutional guarantee of religious freedom. So the “free exercise” of religion does not extend to acts and determinations that violate other U.S. statues. The First Amendment does not allow licentious and criminal behavior under the guise of religion.
A Summary Of The Three Arguments
1. Article 6 makes the Constitution supreme – The Quran makes Shariah supreme
2. 14th Amendment – guarantees equal protection and rights – Shariah dispenses justice unequally.
- Man over the Women
- Muslim over the Non-believer
- Arab over other races
- White over Black
3. The First Amendment Gives Religious Liberty not Religious License.
166total visits,4visits today