Again, we have some terrible news which shows the mentality of those who follow the true precepts of Islam. In Pakistan the Taliban attacked a school killing 141 people, 130 children. Some of the children were as young as 2 years of age. The school was chosen because it is where many of the Pakistani military children go.The Taliban is trying to push back against the military by going after their children. How low can you go?
This is the same country where a school girl was shot in the face for standing up for the rights of women to receive an education. Muslims don’t respect women. Muhammad said that hell is largely filled with women because they are deficient in mind. They don’t believe that women are equal in status with men and they shouldn’t be educated.
What is amazing is that this girl survived the attack. She has continued her efforts for the rights of women and just recently received a Nobel Prize for her efforts.
One of the other reasons for the attack on the school was that it also teaches girls.
The terrorists even burned some of the teachers alive.
All of this was in the name of Allah. This is the fruit of Islam.
Today we are continuing with our glossary of Islamic terms. Our goal is to help you understand who we are fighting. It will help us to understand what they are saying and help us to use their words against them.
11. The Eid of Fitr is the feast at the end of Ramadan. Ramadan is a month of fasting and this feast breaks that period of fasting.
12. The Eid of Adha is a feast where they celebrate Abraham’s sacrifice of, watch this, Ishmael. The Qur’an teaches that Abraham sacrificed Ishmael, not Isaac. They also teach that the sacrifice was in Mecca.
We are taught that Islam is an Abrahamic faith. This is completely incorrect. Islam teaches that Ishmael was a legitimate son of Abraham and that he is the son of promise. It is true that Ishmael was a son of Abraham, but Isaac was the legitimate son and the son of promise. How can Islam be an Abrahamic faith when they get this critical fact wrong? It can be argued that Arabs are an Abrahamic people, but Islam is not an Abrahamic religion.
13. The Fatwa is a legal binding opinion given by an Islamic legal scholar. Sometimes fatwas are given as death sentences on unbelievers who have violated or blasphemed something about Islam. These fatwas call upon Muslims to carry out the sentence.
14. A Figh is a legal jurisprudence. A jurist is called a Faqih who is an expert in matters of Islamic legal matters. The figh is the legal system of Shariah Law and the realm of judges and lawyers who are Shariah experts.
15. The Hadith are the traditions of Muhammad. The mains source of Islam is the Qur’an because it is the dictated word of Allah given to Muhammad. There are also other authoritative sources, the Hadith and the Sirat. They are considered equal with the Qur’an because they are what Muhammad’s companions witnessed him doing and saying. When Muslims want to know how to act in a given situation they go to the Hadith to see what Muhammad did.
When someone leaves Islam the penalty is determined by what Muhammad did. He killed those who left Islam and so the death sentence on those who leave Islam is part of Islamic jurisprudence.
16. The Hajj is a pilgrimage to Mecca. This is the fifth pillar of Islam. There are 5 pillars of Islam. We will look at the others later on, but let me just give them to you here.
The Shahadah – The Muslim creed that is recited to become a Muslim It says “There is not god but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet (or messenger)”
Salat – The prayers
We will continue with more of our glossary of terms tomorrow.
84total visits,3visits today